Monday, July 16, 2012

New RIM: Rare Rhino Helmet

Hey jammers, sorry I haven't been posting the new rare item... I've quite busy lately but I'll start up again. Don't worry, I'm back and I won't quit, like I did for a while.

Hey jammers, today's rare item is actually rare, despite being in a different color. In my opinion, I kinda like these rares better, because at least they aren't releasing the actual item, but one just like it. That way, all jammers can be happy and not worry about items coming back, and same with everyone else, they can get a taste of an actual "rare" item without it being the real deal. So, in a way, this rare Monday is kinda good. What do you all think of it? Good? Bad? Cheesy?
Rare Rhino Helmet - Fourth page
of Jam Mart Clothing
I might actually buy one of these, these look so cool! :)

Now. . .Don't get mad at me for using the same Jamaasian mystery as snowyclaw. I just think she brought up a good point, and I am wondering about this too... Ok... In my wanderings throughout Jamaa, I came across this mysterious symbol in two very well Jamaasian shops; the Hot Cocoa Hut and Jam Mart Clothing.

It certainly is a strange symbol... How did it appear in Jamaa? where did it come from? What's the meaning behind it? What does it symbolize? Who did it belong too? Where has it been? Why is it here? This may be a tough one, so tomorrow's post, I'll make sure to put some of for 'creative answers in it. Please comment on it, I know it is a lot like snowy's, but it's still a pretty good mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^