Monday, July 2, 2012

New RIM: Freedom Bands 7/2/12


Hey Jammers!

Yesterday, while I was roaming across Jamaa... I happened to come upon one Jammer's trade list. Being as curious as I can be, I clicked on it, and discovered something highly strange... It was the bioluminescent necklace, a blue one, but that's not all... It was half blue and half black! Last time I checked, there were no colors like that. So, I want to ask you all, is this a crazy mixed up prank? Is it a glitch? Or will it be a future color for it? Despite, the rather alarm I took to it, I would buy it, if it ever came out. Would you? ;)


Next, we have the daily rare item, sold every Monday. This Monday's rare is are the Freedom Bands, as predicted by last week. They are located in Jam Mart Clothing. I enjoy this rare, do you? To me, I'm glad more rares are coming out, but that's just me. ^.^ Hopefully freedom wings and helmet will come out soon, that will be the icing on the cake. Do you like rares returning, like me? Or are you not so thrilled about it? :P

In other news, Hayes848 found four new colors of Pirate Swords(nonmember swords) in Best Dressed. Perhaps this means they will be released soon. What do you guys think?

As a side note, Lyssie6329 noticed that many jammers got Nature Archways that correlated with their den at the time of AJHQ's send out. I know I got a lava-fall while using my Volcano Den. Does anyone notice a similar pattern? Ice-fall with Ice Den? Flowering waterfall with Princess Castle? Things like that?

Now here's a wacky thing. . . a magnifying glass. sjamjjust spotted at random. Is it something significant?
Is it a future addition to Jamaa? What would we do with it? Ir does seem very AJ-ish in animation, I wonder where it fits in. Also, I suggest you check out this cool website I found - explore.org. There are tons of live animal cams. Earlier, snowyclaw witnessed some Puffins out on the Loafing Ledge. 


I promise to do the Monday Mystery tomorrow, there is just too much pressing subjects to get through today! Happy jamming everyone, don't forget to post your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^