Friday, April 6, 2012

Bubble is back!!!

Heh heh... 
BUBBLE IS BACK!!!!! WHOO HOO
If you don't know who Bubble is That is me my first account :/ I started using a different one... Horrible mistake...... BUBBLEDOO1 WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!!! :')
I'm so sorry guys Bubble will never leave you or me..... So yah if i were your friend on it before then you deleted me cause of BetaBunneh well delete BetaBunneh! Add Bubbledoo1 Note.(I might not add all of you i have a little slots >.<)
So cause of this me and some of my friends had a Mini party!
 
I'm so happy to be back (on this one!)
My friends are:
Bubbledoo1 (Me)
Goofy8966
FluffBall12
PurpleBelle1

Hope you like this Have to go now
Bye jammers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^