Monday, April 23, 2012

Rare Item Monday: RIM 4/23/12

Hey jammers! So, on AJ, there's a new super rare item for sale. It's located in Jam Mart Clothing on the first page. I think its pretty cool. ^.^ What do you think? Plus, it's also for nonmembers! See, AJHQ is listening guys, hopefully more nonmember items will be released soon. So, how am I doing? Should I be trying to post more on this blog? Sorry, I haven't between my own AJ blog, and real life, I haven't been able to post as much. >.< I'll try my best though. Ok, now for the super rare item!
Rare Spiked Hair
Page one in Jam Mart Clothing

AJHQ has also posted about it on
their blog, The Daily Explorer.

Now, for my departing question, you know the little trap door in Zios' chamber of knowledge right? Well, I have been wondering... Where does it lead to? Please comment with any ideas as to the whereabouts of this ancient Jamaasian Tunnel. Also, do you think it will be open to jammers worldwide? A secret nonmember room? A secret member room? What do you think? I'd love to hear each of your unique interpretation on they mystery. ^.^ Hope you can comment. See you in Jamaa, jammers.

What exists down there? Let's find out! 

Happy Jamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^