Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hey Jammers

Hey Jammers, just a quick post and all. So, how are you all doing? I'll try to post more on here, when my time permits me to. So, when I get the time, what should I post more of? I see a lot of you voted for more updates and all. So, I'll try with that. Ok, now, without further ado, here is today's update from Jamaa.


Hello AJ Central Nooz readers, nothing much new in Jamaa today, just the new hanging anchor in Sunken Treasures of Kani Cove.

Also, there is a new hat at the Atlantis party. Looks pretty cute. Thanks for sending snowyclaw the picture Carmela!
Sold in the Atlantis Party.
AJHQ sent out a message yesterday about the new Atlantis party. 
No guides nor shamans showed up,
 but this is the the perfect example
 of a hint showing you to a
 shaman's location.
Snowyclaw received one just like it before meeting Graham in the Lost Temple of Zios. So, who knows, we could be seeing a shaman soon! 

Also, I have discovered a new kind of glitch. When you have a pet in your den, and you have your pet  out on your animal, you might just be able to see one, but anyone else who comes to your den, will see a clone of your pet. Pretty wacky, yet cool.
Credit to Spino11/Jubei.
Well, that's all for today jammers. See you next time and happy jamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^