Monday, June 25, 2012

New RIM: Freedom Capes 6/25/12



Heya Jammers!

Today, I'll tell you about the new posts Animal Jam HQ have made on their blog, The Daily Explorer. Again, sorry you see these so late, but I've been extremely busy lately to captivate all of these. 



click to enlarge
Seems Animal Jam HQ have posted about the rare item already, making it indeed freedom bands. Make sure to stock up on these, they might never come back. Soon, we will probably have freedom wings and helmets coming out soon. Make sure to load up on those as well. These really are, pawsome items. ^.^
Animal Jam also seems to note the riddle in the Jamaa Journal. What do you think the new animal could be? The riddle may give you some clues, so feel free to read it. I've read it and I have a feeling I know what it is. ;) Also, the new pet may be a rat/mouse. What do you think jammers? I made this decision based on the large sum of Jammers saying it is a rat or mouse! So.. it may be... just saying... Also, Animal Jam sent out a daily message on this... Do you know what it is? I know I do. ^.^
Lastly, this was updated a while ago, but I just came around to posting it (sorry for the long wait). >.< Anyhow, seems Animal Jam really wants its jammers to know about the penguin being for all. Which I think if pretty pawrific. It seems Animal Jam are finally listening to us, and creating things nonmember. What do you think on this? I love it. Also, if you look close into the picture... you can see something... The seal cave. Is that an entrance? But to where? Hmm... This brings us to the weekly Jamaasian mystery... Where does this strange cave lead too? Will it lead to a magical land? Will i9t bring back the old cultural parts of Jamaa and all items for all jammers? Is it where shamans dwell? Tell me your answer in the comments, I'd love to hear your indue approach to this Jamaasian mystery... ^.^
See Jammers? It could lead to somewhere mystical in the near future... I can't wait to see it, and hear your ideas! 

Now for the rare item monday!

Today, Animal Jam have brought back the freedom capes, a classic rare from Fourth of July in 2011. Hopefully, more freedoms will come back, and I advise you to stock up on them (they might never come back). So, you can buy this rare in Jam Mart Clothing, and it is nonmember! That means all Jammers can purchase it! Pretty cool. ^.^


Well, that's all for today Jammers! Happy Jamming! ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG cant wait to see where that tunnel leads out to.. maybe to like, an under ground place or something.. lolz anyway.. bai everybody!!
    P.S. If you want to buddy me, here's my user!
    (warrior456) add meh!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^