Monday, June 25, 2012

Meaning of our History


Read the first movement post . . . click here.

Hey jammers. As you all know, the history of Jamaa is falling apart. It seems very few know about it anymore. We are the ones responsible for keeping it together. We need to remind everyone. We need to spread our knowledge to others. . . Otherwise the culture of Jamaa will truly die.

With this movement I'm not suggesting that we protest against all things modern, I'm just hoping we can create a balance between the new and the old. However, I need help with our goals. What small thing could we change? I need ideas. . . This movement isn't for just me, it's for all of us.

Animal Jam is, and always will be, human. Animals don't wear clothes, or have houses, I get that. I simply love the culture that it used to express. The clothing made out of nature. Masks with feathers instead of sun visors, leg items with leaves instead of flip flops. But really, all I want is a balance, how about you all? It matters more what you think.

If you don't agree with this movement, or don't really care, you really don't have to join in. I only thought many jammers cared about this. I've talked about it with so many it seemed like we all were thinking along the same lines

My sister was doing something interesting the other day. She was lying by Mira, and every time a jammer came up she asked "Do you know who this statue is of?" She would then go on withtelling that jammer about Jamaa's history. She did it for fun, and it was just random. What if we all did that? Just once and a while, when you have the time, tell the story of Jamaa. It's actually pretty fun, and you'd be surprised with some jammer's reactions. Perhaps you can think about trying it this week.

Thanks jammers, I'm really happy you feel the same about the movement. As a side note, I think Leafpool really captured what inspired me to start the jamaasian movement. Thank you. :)

"The Jamaasian movement is not about abolishing humanity and bringing back beta. It's about bringing back the culture!" ~Leafpool

1 comment:

Welcome to the AJ Central Nooz comment form! In this form, remember do not be mean to others, don't use inappropriate language, and most importantly... have fun! See you all in Jamaa! ^.^